We currently do not offer a Children's Program but children are invited
to attend services with their parents.
If you are interested in volunteering to help guide or lead
our Youth Education Department, please contact Penny Werth at pennywerth(at)unityofchattanooga.org
Children's Sunday School
At Unity of Chattanooga, we consider the children to be an exciting and vital part of our church community and the goal of our Children's Ministry is to empower our youth to live their lives from the Divine Potential that is within each of them. Our Sunday School Program, which normally takes place during the adult services was cancelled with the onset of Covid-19. We would like to get the children’s program up and running once again when we get volunteers who are dedicated to guiding the children on their individual journeys of spiritual self-discovery.
Unity offers many ways for children and families to learn and share our basic principles. At Unity of Chattanooga, we nurture the divinity within every child by:
- Providing spiritual education based on Unity Truth principles
- Empowering our children to use these Truth principles in their daily lives as they learn and grow
- Creating a spiritual community with our kids, teens, and families that is safe, supportive, and fun!
Uniteens and Youth of Unity
Unity's 5 Basic Principles adapted for children and teens:
• God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
• I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
• I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
• Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
• I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
God Is Good. I Am Good. I Think It. I Pray It. I Live It.