Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." - Mark 10:14
Children's Sunday School
At Unity of Chattanooga, we consider the children to be an exciting and vital part of our church community and the goal of our Chilren's Ministry is to empower our youth to live their lives fromthe Divine Potential that is within each of them. Our Sunday School Program takes place on Sunday mornings starting at 11 am, concurrent with the 11:00 adult services. Parents can sign in their children starting at 10:45.
Unity offers many ways for children and families to learn and share our basic principles. At Unity of Chattanooga, we nurture the divinity within every child by:
- Providing spiritual education based on Unity Truth principles
- Empowering our children to use these Truth principles in their daily lives as they learn and grow
- Creating a spiritual community with our kids, teens, and families that is safe, supportive, and fun!
Uniteens and Youth of Unity
Unity's 5 Basic Principles adapted for children and teens:
• God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
• I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
• I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
• Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
• I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
This is an easy way to remember Unity’s Five Basic Principles:
God Is Good. I Am Good. I Think It. I Pray It. I Live It.