Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." - Mark 10:14
WHILE WE ARE NOT MEETING IN-PERSON, WE CAN OFFER THE NEXT BEST THING!
We have been invited to join in on the weekly youth lessons being offered by Unity of Atlanta in Peachtree Corners, GA.
To sign in for a class, click here to go to their webpage at https://unityatl.org/youth-education/ or click here to find out what online classes are being offered and when.
Children's Sunday School
At Unity of Chattanooga, we consider the children to be an exciting and vital part of our church community and the goal of our Chilren's Ministry is to empower our youth to live their lives from the Divine Potential that is within each of them. Our Sunday School Program that usually takes place on Sunday mornings during the adult services has been canclled due to the current rise in covid rates.
Unity offers many ways for children and families to learn and share our basic principles. At Unity of Chattanooga, we nurture the divinity within every child by:
- Providing spiritual education based on Unity Truth principles
- Empowering our children to use these Truth principles in their daily lives as they learn and grow
- Creating a spiritual community with our kids, teens, and families that is safe, supportive, and fun!
Uniteens and Youth of Unity
Unity's 5 Basic Principles adapted for children and teens:
• God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
• I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
• I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
• Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
• I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
This is an easy way to remember Unity’s Five Basic Principles:
God Is Good. I Am Good. I Think It. I Pray It. I Live It.